Sunday, November 25, 2012

IDF ‏@IDFSpokesperson
Lt. Boris Yarmulnik, 28, from Netanya, died today of wounds incurred from a rocket fired from Gaza yesterday (Friday). We salute his memory.

==========

From my Twitter account. I'm sharing here today because we are allies, we are friends, we are defending Liberty in our love of freedom, freedom from religious extremism, freedom from terror.

This is a hero, too.

CHARLES G. ABRELL defended not just 'your' way of life, but the freedom for any and all to live life, free of censorship, free of religious-extremists forcing you to say their words, or not say your words.

-- as did Lt. Boris Yarmulnik.

I know many Veterans, one served in Cambodia, and when the medics were killed he 'filled-in,' and when the replacements didn't come, and the gunner ran away, he 'filled-in' manning the big gun. He says it was "just a job."

He returned to crowds spitting on him. As did another Vet I know, Vietnam, who served as a translator, teaching displaced villiagers how not to get sick eating rats while starving. He too returned to crowds spitting on him, teaching him that he is "offensive."

To all who defend me, anywhere, any time, against censorship, against those who would usurp my free-expression, I give thanks, I take none of it foregranted. Salute.

Kind Regards,
Clayton Winton


Heroes That Defend Me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home