Saturday, November 24, 2012

Does Love Die?

Terry Hunt wrote:  "Hello everyone ...my name is TERRY HUNT. I am a gay man. The story I am about to share is 100% real & true. Some may dislike like it(please be understanding...don't judge me)...many may sympathize. Others just may not care. In early 2010 I fell deeply in love with Billy. We lived together and had a wonderful and loving relationship. He stressed to me often he was happy and loved me. And wanted to be with me always. I believed Billy words and each day I loved him more. Our sex life was completely fulfilling...we are both versatile. He is by far the greatest lover I have ever been with. There was nothing off limits..no boundaries. Billy was open to anything. He is a gay man....same as me. I love him so much to this day!!!!! On October 11, 2012 Billy completely has changed toward me. He now lies to me ...deceives me....tries to use me...stole from me. But most of all he has crushed my heart and destroyed my life. He wont explain himself to me. I did not deserve what he has done to me. I am a good person! Why did Billy do me so bad and wrong? Some advice please!!!!! Sincerely Terry Hunt"
--------------------------------------------------------Forum link

MY WORDS:

Sometimes relationships don't work out. Sometimes you love someone, but the degree of "fulfillment" from the relationship is perceived differently.

There is no "practice" for that.

There is no "manual" to study for that.

There is no "class" to take for that.

We are all unique, and every relationship is too.

I have been Gay Married four times, twice to the same man. I have never had a sexual relationship with a woman. When relationships end, there is grief. Grief is cyclical. And it can be, it oftentimes is, overwhelming. Perhaps the grief, the yearning, is the issue here, should be addressed first?

I'm sorry for your loss, whomever you are, whatever, wherever, whenever you may be. I wish I could take away the grief, but I can't, I have my own too.

Just remember the reat pleasure, the great love, the wonderful reasons why you fell in love with a wonderful person. You don't fall in love with skanks, do you? Of coursenot. Love is never a mistake. Focus on the love, so as not to focus hatred against someone you claimed you did.

Kind Regards, always,
Clayton Winton

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home